Implant Cost Summary
In summary, you will sometimes discover an inexplicably wide range of prices for dental treatments both within Australia and overseas, but you will need to check the:
1. Specialist registration status of the clinician
2. Experience of the clinician in the particular field
3. Background cost-cutting in laboratory costs and materials costs
4. Complexity of your case (underestimated cost can be a sign of underestimated complexity of required treatment)
5. Cost of quality skilled labour in support staff
6. Infrastructure and genuine technology available at a clinic.
Depending on the above six points, the price ranges can be as follows.
FIXTURE AND CROWN:
Additional cost saving options
If you are concerned about the rising cost of dentistry but refuse to compromise on quality, there are companies such as WellOne offering discounts on your dental treatments via an affordable annual membership. You can research more about WellOne by clicking here to determine if it’s right for you.